Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read through the following T&C’s before purchasing from The Bendy Brand.
- No returns/exchanges can be made on special events and sales (i.e. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day)
- Before returning your order, please contact us to let us know that you will be sending a return.
- Returns or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of receiving your order, providing that items are in new, un-worn condition and in the original packaging.
- The Bendy Brand will only replace and refund a product free of charge if the product has been proved faulty.
- Every single garment is inspected for quality before shipping.
- If the product was damaged by the customer – no refunds can be made, and exchanges will be at a cost to the customer.
- If it is clear the garment is ripped by the customer trying the garment on we will not be able to exchange or refund.
- A refund/exchange can only be completed once the garment has undergone a thorough inspection process.
- If a returned product does not pass the inspection process and is not deemed as being in a res-sellable condition, no refund will be issued.
The Bendy Box – LiveStream Conditions
- The Bendy Box subscription is available solely for the use of the customer who completed the checkout process.
- It is forbidden to use The Bendy Box as a teaching resource for classes.
- It is not permitted to watch The Bendy Box in large groups.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you feel sufficiently warmed up throughout each class before attempting any stretches. If you do not feel fully warmed up, pause the class and take some extra time to continue your warm up.
- If you are injured you must notify us before each class. You must take extra care when taking part in the livestream classes and don’t push yourself further than your limit. You must also obtain permission from your doctor prior to starting the stretching classes to ensure that it is safe for you to participate.
- You must ensure that you have a stretching mat available for use during every class. Make sure that you are stretching on your mat, on a flat, even surface with no obstructions or hazardous objects nearby.
- If you are pregnant you must notify us before purchasing a subscription to The Bendy Box.
- The Bendy Box is suitable for all levels but not recommended for complete exercise beginners.
- If a stretch feels too advanced for you, please sit it out and resume on the next stretch that you feel more comfortable with.
- The Bendy Brand is not responsible for any injury or damage caused during and after each stretching class. This includes, but is not limited to, injuries as result of insufficient warm-up, incorrect performance of stretches and over-stretching.
- It is forbidden to copy or reproduce any Bendy Brand products in any way. This includes, but is not limited to, the copying of garment patterns, garment designs, graphic and illustrative designs and book content.
- In relation to The Bendy Box, it is forbidden to steal content for personal financial gain. This includes, but is not limited to, replicating the video content for external stretching classes, online training resources and physical publications.
- Any copyright infringements, however small, will result in legal action.
- The re-sale of all Bendy Brand products as your own brand is forbidden.
- We want you to know that if you have subscribed to our mailing list we will store your name and email address on our mailing platform ‘MailChimp’ we will only use your details for information on our products and nothing else